Saturday, February 14, 2015

Daily prophetic prayer for the month



Sunday February 1, 2015

Daily prophetic prayer for the month

Matthew 13:16 But blessed [are] your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
Your life and conditions this month shall be better than it was by this time last year in the name of Jesus Christ. I pray that you will improve in glory and in the light which God has given you; and you receive an increase of heavenly wisdom by every miracle and by every divine mercy you will encounter this month in the great name of Jesus.

Place your right hand on this page daily and pray these prayers, as you do this believe that though am there with you in the Spirit and agreeing with you.
In this month of February, I dismantle roadblocks that Satan may be sending against me.
 
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth I bind the strongman and all demonic spirits present from manifesting, harming me, my family, and my belongings.

I bind every devil from speaking, blocking and counterfeiting the Holy Spirit today in my life. I ask for you Lord Jesus to open my ears and eyes so I can hear you and receive instructions continuously from the Holy Spirit.

I pray Matthew 13:16 over myself, ‘Blessed are my eyes for they see, and blessed are my ears for they hear’. I invite the manifest presence of the Holy Spirit and pray that you would manifest your power and glory as the enemy is defeated this month and as I begin to build - Amen".

No comments:

Post a Comment