Friday, January 16, 2015

PRAYERS FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH








Friday January 16, 2015
FASTING AND PRAYER - DAY TWELVE


PRAYERS FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH
Deuteronomy 5:33
Stay on the path that the Lord your God has commanded you to follow. Then you will live long and prosperous lives in the land you are about to enter and occupy.

God wants His children to be prosperous. He tells us in His word that He wants us to prosper.

Ezekiel 36:11
I will increase not only the people, but also your animals. O mountains of Israel, I will bring people to live on you once again. I will make you even more prosperous than you were before. Then you will know that I am the Lord.

Matthew 6:33
Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.

Our heavenly Father does not object to His children having money; it is the love of money that is the problem. When having money becomes more important than Him, when becoming rich and successful becomes our God, this is when having more than enough is sinful.

Being prosperous is not about buying the most expensive items the world tells us we cannot live without. Being prosperous, having an abundance of resources, having more than enough is about helping and providing for God's children.

Prayers for Financial Breakthrough

  1. Because I have made Your cause my cause, and because I have made Your House my house, I thank You that the windows of heaven are being opened to me in 2015, and that You are protecting me from every assault of the enemy (Malachi 3:8-12).
  2. In 2015 give me the ability, health and strength to create wealth (Deut 8:18),
  3. No beneficial thing will You withhold from me (Psalm 84:11). In my house will be wealth and riches (Psalm 112:3), and in that day of prosperity I will rejoice and remember your goodness (Eccles 7:14).
  4. You are El-Shaddai, God Almighty, the All-Sufficient One, the God of plenty. You are the Source of “more than enough” (Genesis17:1). Father, you always exceed the needs I have. You are my Shepherd; I shall not want (Psalm 23:1). You are Jehovah-Jireh, the One who goes before and You will make a way when there is no way, and in the midst of every need I will find provision this year (Genesis 22:14).
  5. I am blessed going in and going out. I’m blessed with faithful Abraham. I have the favor of God. Money comes to me right now. My prosperity is paid for. Money comes to me right now.

- Dr. Halidu Abraham(MBBS, FWACS)



KINDLY SHARE THIS DEVOTIONAL WITH YOUR CONTACTS.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY THIS DEVOTIONAL, DROP A COMMENT BELOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment