Monday, January 12, 2015

DIVINE RESCUE


Monday January 12, 2015
FASTING AND PRAYER - DAY EIGHT

DIVINE RESCUE
 “For He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the Kingdom of the Son He loves.” Colossians 1:13
One of our problems today is that we trivialize sin, Satan, deliverance, and the Savoir. We have reduced sin to what we call character flaws and simple problems. Many believe that Satan is a myth, a joke, a cartoon character. In reality, he is the very real god of this world, the chief of an innumerable company of demons, the father of all unbelievers, and the ruling monarch of darkness. 

Many have reduced deliverance to a mere intellectual decision rather than a rescued operation from the dominion of darkness. Jesus Christ our Savoir has been trivialized to simply another religious leader and not a deliverer from satanic oppressions. The New Testament presents our deliverance from Satan, not as a mere decision but a miraculous, supernatural deliverance!

Prayer Focus:
Repeat the following prayer loudly to be delivered from the power of darkness, Evil Spirits and evil thoughts, words or deeds.

  1. Satan, I am closing any door which I may have opened to you and your demons through contacts with the occult.
  2. Under the authority of Jesus Christ and by the power of the Holy Ghost, I renounce all contacts or any involvement with Satan, Satanism, and demon worship.
  3. I renounce all contacts with Witchcraft, and other occult powers.
  4. I renounce all kinds of fortune telling
  5. I renounce all idol worship and false religions.
  6. Lord I confess the sin of seeking from self or Satan the help that should have only come from God. I confess as sin (name all occult contacts and occult sins committed) and also those occult sins I cannot remember.
  7. I break any demonic hold and curses over myself and my family line back to Adam and Eve on both sides of my parents through the power of the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
  8. I renounce Satan and all his works. I count them as my enemies. I now close the door to all practices and command all such spirits to leave me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
  9. In the name of Jesus Christ, I now rebuke and loose myself and my family from any and all evil curses, fetishes, charms,  sorcery, bewitchments, enchantments, spells, every jinx, and demonic prayers which have been put upon me, from both sides of generations of my father and mother.
  10. I hereby reclaim all ground that I have ever given to Satan in body, mind, soul, or spirit. I dedicate myself to you Dear Lord, to be used for your glory alone. I want you to control and empower every area of my life, including all my emotions; that from now on that I might be used according to your will. I also now give to you my affections, emotions and desires, and request that they might be motivated and controlled by Your Holy Spirit. I hereby claim, total victory and freedom from all my former Bondages  In Jesus Christ’ name I ask. – Amen.
 - Dr. Halidu Abraham(MBBS, FWACS)



KINDLY SHARE THIS DEVOTIONAL WITH YOUR CONTACTS.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY THIS DEVOTIONAL, DROP A COMMENT BELOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment